Are there any side effects?
Typically, the only “side effects” of 2breathe were positive ones. In addition to falling asleep and staying asleep with regular use, some users report feeling relaxed and having reduced stress and anxiety.
As with all breathing exercise we do provide the following precautions
- Do not use 2breathe without consulting your physician if you suffer or have suffered in the past from: active ischemic heart disease/unstable angina, bradycardia, severe congestive heart failure, chronic atrial fibrillation, stroke resulting in permanent impairment, chronic renal failure, severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), like chronic bronchitis and emphysema, major organ failure, sleep paralysis, have a pacemaker or if you are pregnant.
- Do not use your 2breathe when you need to be alert or to concentrate, or when using heavy equipment.
- Do not use 2breathe while driving.
- If you feel any negative change in your general health or mood, immediately discontinue use of your 2breathe, and contact your physician.
- Breathe effortlessly throughout the exercise. Excessive deep breathing may cause dizziness and palpitations.